Tuesday 20 March 2007

Stitching Again

I had a very slow start this afternoon, but by this evening I was back in the swing of things and enjoying my stitching again - thank goodness.

I got a fair bit more done and thankfully have almost finished the 823 colour. Feel like I've been stitching in navy forever.


I havent finished my church window yet but I am going to persevere and get it done before I move on to anything else as this will be hardanger church done and another finish, well got to add some bells too as I cannot find any bell charms that are just right.
Tomorrow I am going to be joining Sally in doing Serendipity which is a free design from Papillon Creations. This is in 9 parts but so far we only have 6 parts. I have been wanting to do this for a while, but when I saw Sally was going to stitch it I asked if I might join her, thankfully she said yes. Thanks Sally. Though Sally has already done two parts already, I am hoping just to get one part done each week, still plenty of time with not having all the charts yet anyway. I thought this might just give me the kick in the butt I was needing to get my stitching bug back, that and the fear of Mr Stick if I didn't do my UFO lol. So tomorrow Serendipity and then Thursday I shall return to my church window.

2 comments:

Julie said...

well done on doing some on yoiur UFO Helen, Mr Stick is well pleased !!

love the church window one, i'm looking forward to seeing this all stitched up

Sally said...

Pleased to hear your stitching bug is back Helen. Both your WIPs are lovely.

Looking forward to seeing your WIP on Serendipity. It is really easy to do and do quick.