Its been a blue day. The only colour I have stitched with today has been 823 Navy Blue and I think I shall be seeing it in my sleep tonight.
I do seem to have got quite a bit done though so I am quite pleased.
Also I have been tagged by Claire today.
I have to tell you 5 things about myself, then you can ask questions of which I must answer 5 of them here in my blog, and then I have to tag 5 more people.
Firstly 5 things about me...
1. Although I have always been called Helen it is really my middle name, my first name being Margaret.
2. My Dad was a Scot and I lived in Glasgow until I was 4 years old. I was born prematurely in Derby while my Mum was down visiting her family and was 6 weeks old when we went back to Scotland.
3. I used to be a Guide leader
4. I would love to be able to sing. I love singing but am told that I am tone deaf and cannot hold a tune lol.
5. I am not in the least athletic so I am very proud of the fact that a couple of years ago I raised nearly £300 for the blind by abseiling down the Newton Tower at Trent University.
The five people I am going to tag are, Julie, Jane F, Edda, Mo and Chris.
I will look forward to your questions lol.