Thursday 29 March 2007

Serendipity Week 2

Finished my second week on Serendipity tonight. The picture looks a bit wonky but I think the fabric was not straight on my frame, it looks ok in real life.
I am hoping to stitch some of The Quiltmaker over the next couple of days and then I am really looking forward to getting to April and doing the next part of Heirloom Christmas.
I have also signed up today with the The Absolute Mystery group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Absolute_Mystery. I have no idea what the mystery will be like but we have to wait for the 1st April to find out. Whatever its like it will have to fit round Heirloom Christmas as that is my main priority for April. Also I am getting nearer and nearer to the end of my rota and really getting exited about starting Barnabee. Sally and Julie both said it was a joy to stitch. All in all as the end of March approaches I feel that I have achieved quite a lot this year. Of course I would love more stitching time but for what I have I feel that I am doing far better than I did last year.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Serendipity is looking gorgeous Helen. I might do a bit more on mine this afternoon if I have time!

I'm wondering if I've done the right thing signing up for that mystery! Lol! At least it's free and if you don't like it you haven't lost anything!

Nicola said...

That's coming along well Helen, I do like the colours you've chosen. I've downloaded the available parts so far but as yet have not started on it. I have absolutely no idea yet what colours to stitch it in.

BeckySC said...

I love it so far :)

Julie said...

such pretty colours on Serendipity

Heirloom Chirstmas time again ... yippee ... i love that one LOL