Friday 30 March 2007

Precious Friends

I found this on a friends blog and thought both the picture and the sentiment so lovely I was happy to carry this on. It is so true that our friends help to make us much stronger people and that their support helps to carry us through in our weaker moments.

Please copy the verse and photo for your blog and carry on the chain of friendship! Leave a comment so we can all follow the chain...


Holding Hands. This picture shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves. Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong. Thank you for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own. I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.
All of us girls...
Old and young... Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to make us feel better.
We've shared...
our hearts...
our time...
our secrets...
our fears...
our hopes...
and our dreams...
Let us never break the chain of friends!I am thankful for precious moments... precious memories and precious friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen.

Hope you´re having a great weekend. I love what you had on your blog about Precious Friends. This is so true so I´ve carried on the chain on my blog.

Take care my friend,
Edda in Iceland