Sunday, 7 January 2007

No Stitching

Poor me feeling very sorry for herself the last few days. I have been in bed since Wednesday with a really severe cold, and though I am feeling a little brighter today I am still far from well. I havent done any stitching so I am really behind now with my Heirloom Christmas. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better still and be able to get out of bed for a couple of hours and stitch. I would really like to get the first part done before I go away but I am not going to rush it so will just have to see how it goes.

Keith bought the lap top up tonight and I have been busy catching up with everyones blogs. I also took a subscription out to the Gift of Stitching online mag the other day so I have been having a read of that. Mmm definitely one in there I am looking forward to stitching - when I get time.

4 comments:

jane said...

Hope you feel better soon Helen - take good care of yourself, the viruses around at the moment seem to be the type that linger on.

Sally said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Helen.

Ann T said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Helen :o)

Nicola said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Helen. Hope you'll be back on top form soon. I have a back issue of Gift of Stitching and am seriously considering taking out a years subscription.