Sunday 7 January 2007

No Stitching

Poor me feeling very sorry for herself the last few days. I have been in bed since Wednesday with a really severe cold, and though I am feeling a little brighter today I am still far from well. I havent done any stitching so I am really behind now with my Heirloom Christmas. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better still and be able to get out of bed for a couple of hours and stitch. I would really like to get the first part done before I go away but I am not going to rush it so will just have to see how it goes.

Keith bought the lap top up tonight and I have been busy catching up with everyones blogs. I also took a subscription out to the Gift of Stitching online mag the other day so I have been having a read of that. Mmm definitely one in there I am looking forward to stitching - when I get time.

4 comments:

jane said...

Hope you feel better soon Helen - take good care of yourself, the viruses around at the moment seem to be the type that linger on.

Sally said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Helen.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Helen :o)

Nicola said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Helen. Hope you'll be back on top form soon. I have a back issue of Gift of Stitching and am seriously considering taking out a years subscription.