Friday 19 January 2007

HAED's Away

I did do work on the HAED design for a couple more hours this morning but there was not enough progress to warrent another picture. I am glad to say it is now back in the box until next time round. I did have lots of encouragement on this one and feel that it may stay out for longer as it takes shape, but for now I cannot see the point in spending a long time doing something I am not really enjoying.

I have started a new quilt square, the bee keep from the Gift of Cross Stitch on line magazine. I am not doing it in the shades recommended however I am using mainly Dragon floss for this one, all apart from the brown in the bees and I don't think DF do a brown shade, if they do its one I don't have. Hopefully I will get this finished tomorrow and be able to put up a picture of it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

looking forward to seeing your quilt square Helen, hope i enjoy my 1st HAED better than you seem to be doing LOL