Wednesday 24 January 2007

I'm Ready For The Sunshine

I didnt manage to do any stitching on my UFO yesterday but have done a little today. Been doing the fiddly bits - the gold curls and the stitching inbetween them so it doesnt look a lot at all. Still better than nothing.

I am all packed now and we did an on-line check in tonight so our seats are booked on the aircraft, and the big bonus we only have to be there two hours before the flight instead of the normal three.

After the bitter cold of today and waking up to snow this morning I am really ready to see (and feel) the sunshine. Will look forward to catching up with all your blogs and seeing what you have been up to stitching wise when I get back.

4 comments:

Sally said...

I guess by now you'll be on your way so hope you have a fantastic time and see you when you get back!

Julie said...

enjoy your 'sunny weather' Helen, hope you come home nice and rested and relaxed

Jacqui said...

Enjoy your holiday Helen. And this Celtic Lady looks lovely, though I'm not sure which one it is.

Karen said...

Your Celtic lady is coming on well I love the colours