Saturday 13 January 2007

Bluebells Are Growing



I am amazed at how quickly this one is growing. I did a little bit Friday afternoon when I got back from the dentist where I had to have a filling done £42.50 for one filling hate to think what it would have cost if I hadnt been lucky enough to have an NHS dentist.

I have also worked on it tonight and I now have the bottom two corners of the central block to do and then the bottom half which is almost the same as the top but in reverse. I shall be working on this until Monday night and am hopeful that I may get it done apart from the beads and embellishments. Even if I dont it should easily be completed on the next round of my rota.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bluebells is beautiful! Who is the designer?

Julie said...

stunning Helen, and it's growing so quickly

Nicola said...

That is so pretty Helen! I love the colours you've used.

Sally said...

Bluebells is looking gorgeous Helen. A very pretty piece.