Saturday 20 January 2007

LHN Bee Keep Quilt Block


I just finished this quilt block tonight and I am really pleased with the results. I did not use the recommended threads but used Dragon floss instead and I think its turned out really pretty.
I can reveal now that my RAK I received the other day was from AnnT and it was two lovely sets of marker pins with beaded tops. She asked me not to mention what it was as she had sent a similar gift to Terri but hers had not arrived. Thank you Ann they are lovely and if I remember I will take a picture of them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quilt block looks lovely, the colours you have chosen are lovely

Susimac said...

I love your colour choices - your stitching is gorgeous.

Julie said...

Quilt block is beautiful Helen, love the colours. A nice pressie from Ann T you received too

Edda said...

Your quilt block looks wonderful Helen. Hope the weather isn´t treating you too badly.

All the best,
Edda