Monday 12 February 2007

Not much sitching done today.

I haven't had chance to do much stitching today as Oscar is here for a couple of days and I have been busy doing puzzles, reading books and playing transformers.

I did manage a little on Celtic Spring first thing this morning and I am off in a minute to do some more before I fall into bed. Which if last night is anything to go buy will be in about 15 minutes lol. Its wonderful sitting playing with a four year old all day but it certainly wears me out.

I have also been trying to sort out what I need for the "Kit Up A Freebie" exchange on Jaynes Attic forum. I cannot say too much about this as I am not sure whether the person concerned will read this or not. I love taking part in this sort of thing.

I have a couple of things to do this month which will drag me away from my rota. One is a quilt square for a special blanket for a friend on a site I used to belong to and another is the wedding sampler for Mathias and Agnes - this is still to be designed yet. Oscar goes home tomorrow but I will be at work Wednesday and Thursday, hopefully I will be able to do my square for the special quilt on Friday and get moving with the sampler at the weekend. I then have this months stint on the Heirloom sampler to do.

As I finished my round of the rota just before I went away I could start something new but think this time I am going to give that a miss and then at the end of the next round I am hoping to start Barnabees Quest which I know will be winging its way to me this week thanks to Julie.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Barnabee was posted out 1st class today Helen(mon), so you should receive it in the morning. I hope you enjoy stitching it as much as i did
{hugs}