Tuesday 6 May 2008

I've Been Spoilt

Just look what came in my post this afternoon. I was the lucky person who received Karan's Stitch and Stash challenge piece. She has done the most beautiful tiny ornament. It is stitched on a dark cream fabric in a light cream thread and is just so so neat. It also has little cream seed beads round the edging and the hanger is also made from seed beads, and there is a tiny silver heart that says Made With Love. I am absolutely bowled over by this lovely and unexpected gift - thank you seems such an inadequate word sometimes. I also received one of Karans beautiful hand made cards and a little chart from JBW Designs called Peaceful home. I know just where I am going to put that once Ive stitched it.

Here are a couple more pictures
I am sure you will agree that this really is stunning.
Thank you again my dear friend.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely for you,it is always nice to get a surprise in the post and lovely stitching Karan

Julie said...

A beautfiul gift, surprises are the best gifts to receive. Well done Karan, nice card too

Von said...

What a gorgeously sweet gift, Helen! I'm a sucker for a beaded edge. :D

Carla said...

what a wonderful gift!! it's very pretty!!!

Mylene said...

That is such a lovely surprise! Enjoy!!

Karen said...

what a lovely gift from Karan

Karan said...

You are very welcome Helen - so glad you like it. :0)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love your picture at the top of your Blog...that looks so peaceful and quiet. I would love to find a place like that myself and just sit and stitch there all day long and maybe all night long.

I too have a Stitching Blog if you care to take a look at it and put it on your site if you like.

I love all of your stitchng too. You do beautiful work.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Unknown said...

what a great gift! Very awesome.

Sally said...

What a lovely gift from Karan:)

Angela said...

Beautiful gift! It's wonderful to get surprises :)

Carmen said...

lovely gift