Here is a picture of the progress on Queen of the Needle so far. Don't think I have quite caught Sally up but we are about even at the moment. Hope to do better next week. As Sally said in her blog, this is so pretty and the colours are just lovely.
Well I think I had better get my coffee finished and go and sort out Garden Alphabet ready for todays UFO.
Hope you are all having a good stitching day.
A LITTLE BIT MORE
oops I forgot the MeMe thing again. I was tagged by Cathy to write 7 things about myself.
1. I am now a retired lady and beginning to wonder where I found the time to ever go to work.
2. Everyone thinks I am very organised and I truely do try to be but the truth is though I do try hard I dont really succeed - if you saw my den at the moment, with draws open and stash all over the place you would know just what I mean.
3. I am basically a very private person and though I do try to share things on my blog I am inclined to stick to my stitching and not write too much about my humdrum life.
4. Next year my darling hubby and I will be celebrating our Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
5. Although not in the least sporty since passing 50 I have tried Paragliding and also a couple of years back Abseiled down the Newton Tower at Trent University raising quite a bit of money for the Institute for the Blind.
6. When I am on my own at home or in the car I sing at the top of my voice along with the radio. I do this when I am on my own because I am completely tone deaf and my voice is dreadful but if I could have had any talent I wanted I would have loved a nice singing voice as I love to sing.
7. Though I have always been called Helen (my second name) my first name is actually Margaret.
I am now supposed to tag 7 more people but as I know from the blogs I have read that many of you have been tagged recently I will just leave it up to you. If you would like to add 7 things about yourself to you blog then consider yourself tagged by me lol.