The fabric looks almost white here but it is in fact a rather dark beige shade (a bit dirty looking actually). It is a linen but cant remember where or when I got it so the only thing I know about it is the colour and the fact it is 32 count. Although the colour of the fabric is not something I would normally choose every colour I have used so far seems to really stand out on it and look really vibrant. Anyway yesterdays stitching did not go too badly, I got a little bee (between A & B) done and a very small amount of the border done. I also managed to do about half the letter D - for Daisy - but unfortunately I only have a few Daisy Petals at the moment. I had hoped that I might be able to complete one letter each week but alas this week that was not to be. I think if I had only done the letter I may have completed it but I want to do the little insects etc that are included as I go along because if I leave them all to the end I have a feeling they will never get added lol.
I am off now to try and do a little more of my eye crossing challenge and then The Quiltmaker will be coming out for the rest of the week, though I may keep doing a little of the challenge and a little of chickadee as a change from all that blue as I am determined to just stick to stitching the blue this time and see if I can make some headway with it.
Thank you for taking the time to once again read my ramblings.