Monday 11 June 2007

I am stitching

Not a lot because I am finding it hard to consentrate at the moment but nevertheless I am still doing it. I am just flitting about at the moment, doing a bit on AnnTs wfb, some on my UFO (yes Julie not sticking to Tuesdays at the moment but keep doing a bit so mr stick can stay in the cupboard lol) and also a little gift I am making for a friend.

I have also been trying to sort out my charts ready to list on the computer. Julie too is interested and so is Terry. Between us we should have quite a number of charts to keep us going for a while lol. Another question that popped up was swaps. Again this is completely up to you, if someone asks for a chart and they have something you would like then feel free to ask if they would like to do a swap. My main aim is to hold a list of the charts we all have, but I dont want to turn this into a job with big rules to follow. All I would ask is that if you do a swap you let me know so that I can change the name against the chart.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Helen {{{{HUGS}}}}

Julie said...

love and {hugs}

when will you get the results of your tests???