Friday 13 July 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Julie. I have to say seven things about myself.

1. I hate being tagged never know what to say or who to send to

2. I love dark chocolate but cant eat much at a time so it lasts me ages

3. My daughter taught me to cross stitch --

4. and Now I am teaching her hardanger

5. I love to travel and my dream is to get to New Zealand.

6. I hate shopping - even for clothes --

7. Apart from on the internet at Lekker Threads and Jaynes Attic, where I could spend a fortune lol.

I do not know seven people who have not been tagged by someone else so I will leave it up to you if you could like to be tagged or not.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love dark chocolate too Helen but no one else likes it here so I don't buy it. Guess I should treat myself now and again to some:)

Is your birthday around 6th August?

Julie said...

apologies,i hate the tagging too LOL