Sunday 22 July 2007

Onesome & Update

I called this Onesome as it is one part of the Papillon Eightsome Reel Design. I did this as my quilt blog for this round of my rota as I wanted to experiment with how some colours would look together. I am trying to find two colours that I both like and feel will work well for when I do Floralie (another Papillon design). I must admit I am rather a Papillon fan lol. The colours I used were Carries Creations in Dried Sage and Dusty Rose. Over the next few weeks I am going to do a couple more Onesomes (other circles from the same design) in a couple of other colour combinations but I really like how this one has turned out.
Lastly though you might like to see an update of Le Temps which is growing slowly. This is my "downstairs" piece - the piece I stitch on when I am not in my stitching room but downstairs watching the TV lol (as I dont watch much TV it doesnt grow very quickly).

4 comments:

Carla said...

I like the color you chose for Onesome :)
Le Temp is coming along beautifully!

BeckySC said...

WOW, your WIP is looking just awesome!!! But that is no surprise to me as you are such a lovely stitcher :)

Julie said...

'Onesome' looks nice, great colour combo, but i adore the colour on your 'downstairs WIP' that is superb and it's growing nicely

Sally said...

Onesome is lovely Helen. I do like the colours.

Love Le Temp. It is growing nicely.