On Secret garden I had to make a compromise. Lynda Bodkin the designer said she thought the legs looked wobbly on my infill and suggested adding a couple more threads and rewinding a little tighter. So I unpicked all the flower infills and did as she advised only to find that I had wrapped the horizontal and vertical threads as one and not the two I needed for the flowers. By this time I came to the decision that the flowers were just not meant and substituted them with a spiders web infill. I then finished the cross stitch and did the line of rice stitch below, but found the thread I needed for the next row had gone missing. I have had the cushions of both sofas and searched everywhere I can think of and its not come to light so decided to just order a new one from sew and so. Well you cant order just one thread can you so I ended up ordering half a dozen new DMC perle threads lol.
Although I have not been able to consentrate for long on stitching I did get some of my ufo done yesterday. This is last times pic
And this was yesterdays so a little progress was madeI have now got Fairies at the Bottom of my Garden out and hope to stitch on that for a couple of days.