Thursday 10 May 2007

Polstitches Forum Scissor Fob Exchange

Julia - the right one this time - received her scissor fob today so I can now share the pictures with you.

This is the front and the main design was from a freebie that Terri found for me on the web. I put the date and a little pair of scissors to represent the exchange.
For the back I wanted to do something similar but not exactly the same so I kept the central square the same size but did my own design adding both our initials and another little pair of scissors.

I just love this pretty little watering can and thought it finished it off nicely.


I also had a nice little suprise in the post today. Terri was sending of an order to SewandSo and I asked her to get me a little bee charm(for 4 wishes) so I was expecting this but when I opened it she had enclosed a little pack of Polstitch hand dyed barley beads in the lovelies shade of pale peach. I think I have just the project in mind for this. I was going to go to the bead shop but these seem just perfect so I have been saved a journey. Big hug and thank you Terri they put a big smile on my face.


Hope the girls who are on the stitching weekend with Jayne (Jaynes Attic) and Carol (Heirloom Embroideries), in Hull have a wonderful time and I hope to hear lots about it when you get back.

5 comments:

BeckySC said...

Lovely fob :) Nice job :)

jane said...

Lovely Fob Helen and aren't Jo's beads lovely - I have one of the mixed packs and love using them

Anonymous said...

I love the fob... the watering can is lovely
I think there'll be plenty of stories to tell next week... Jayne and Carol have been plotting

Sally said...

The fob is lovely Helen.

I haven't been learning any Italian from Jessica's post-it notes! Lol! Too much like hard work although she says it's easier than French!

Jacqui said...

What a lovely little fob Helen.