Tuesday 10 April 2007

Help Please

I am trying to find out how to strike through something on my rota. Becky has tried to help me but it doesnt help that I am not in the least bit technical minded. Thanks for trying anyway Becky.

What Becky told me to do it works on here see I can do it but it will not work on my list. Aparently its because on the list I cannot use HTML. Fine that much has sank in to my dim little brain. However when I tried to put my list into one of the boxes that allow HTML so that I can strike through they just run one after the other and not one underneath the other as in a list.

Can someone please explain to me - preferably in something like plain English - just how to achieve this. I know a number of you do it so it can be done, just not be me so it seems.

4 comments:

Stitcher said...

I have this in my stash too, and it's calling me. It looks great, and I can't wait to see your butterflies.

Stitcher said...

I have this in my stash too, and it's calling me. It looks great, and I can't wait to see your butterflies.

Nicola said...

I've also been wondering how to get a strike through Helen. At the moment I just type "Done", so will be interested to see any answers to this that you get. I'm not at all technical either. LOL

BeckySC said...

You will need to use a carriage break < br > to separate them.
Close the code though-I can't close it here as it will not let me post html :)