Tuesday 26 December 2006

A Wonderful Stash Filled Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas. Lots of lovely pressies, including perfume, smelly accessories (shower gels and the like), books, a plant, and loads and loads of stash.

Have managed to do a bit of stitching though not as much as I hoped. I have nearly finished my kissy cross sampler but have had to put it to one side as I have run out of one of the threads I need. Good excuse for a visit to Jaynes attic though. I am trying to make my mind up whether or not to put a border round it. Will let you know what I decide.

Also a good excuse for a new start which is on Mother Earth by Polstitches Designs. I am changing the colours in it - as is usual for me. Hopefully the kloister blocks will be done by tomorrow night, I dont think this one is going to take too long to stitch.


1 comment:

Jacqui said...

What a lot of stash you got. Much more than me! Your Criss Cross looks lovely and I think it looks great without a border.