Monday, 26 January 2009
I finished Amelia's Birth Sampler on Sunday evening. Changes, well yes I did make a few. Although I stuck basically to the colours, I did choose my own choice of threads. The only one I changed completely was the ballarina at the bottom right hand side. She should have been in green but I am not fond of green for anything other than leaves and trees so I changed her to lavander. Also I could not be bothered messing about counting for the confetti spots so I just placed them as and where I thought. I also added some sparkle to the petticoats on the blue and lemon ballarinas.
The rest of Sunday evening and tonight I have been working on Water Tiger and although I have achieved quite a bit there is not enough of a difference to be bothered taking a picture of it. Tomorrow night I think I am going to go back to my village and finish the landscaping for house No 1 before starting on the next cottage. As none of these will be really suitable to take away at the weekend I also have to decide what I am going to take with me. I think it might be Jasmine as it would be nice to get a finish on at least one of my wips. I might also take the hardanger tissue box cover as thats also not got an awful lot left to do on it. Mainly the eyelets and the blanket stitch, then its cutting and weaving - no fancy work there just plain woven bars. Its the blanket stitch that will take the time on that one.
Mum is a lot better and I am hoping she will feel like a little trip out sometime this week, if only to do a little shopping.
Well its now just after 1am and I really must get to bed.
Thanks to those who visit and leave comments and thanks to those who just visit, I do hope you like what I do.
Hugs to you all,
may your frogs stay in their ponds