Thursday 8 August 2013

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A HAPPY DANCE

Good Afternoon to my lovely friends,

Monday was my birthday and what better start could I have than to celebrate with a Happy Dance.
On Sunday night I was so close to a finish that I told my hubby I was not going to bed until it was done and I actually finished 11 minutes into Monday morning.  Its a wonder my cheer didn't wake the neighbours.

So here it is for all to share


My lovely hubby bought me a new computer for my birthday and although its very different to my old one I have been having fun.  I am hoping that I can now make my photographs look a little more interesting for you.  I am always so envious when I visit a blog where the photo's have make you want to see more.

I also had lots of lovely craft goodies so I have been rather spoilt this week - but its been fun.

I am also getting back slowly to reading blogs, though time as always does not allow me to read as many as I would like.

As a thank you to my blog readers, I would now like to give this chart to one of you.  As I always use a working copy the original chart is as new and the threads used are DMC.  If you leave a comment on this post then your name will go into the draw and I will also include the thread I have left over.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings



May your frogs stay in their ponds.

their ponds.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Great finish! Enjoy your happy dance

Brigitte said...

Oh Helen, that's a great finish, I'm happy dancing with you. Congratulations! And congratulations on having received a new computer. What a lovely birthday present. I'm sure you'll enjoy it daily, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Your finish is beautiful and I love the way you photographed it too.
Happy birthday too!

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
And a lovely finish.

Julie said...

Great finish.
Belated birthday wishes.