Tuesday 28 November 2006

Another busy day and no stitching I'm afraid.

This morning I was up at the garden centre ordering some of the building materials for the hard landscaping on my front garden. After recently having the drive and paths done the garden looked such a mess. We did it about 5 years ago with stone chippings and grasses but the grasses have gone well past there best and the stone chippings look dirty and outdated. After a lot of thought we decided to change it. Hopefully when it is done it will not be so much work. Lol thinking of our old age nowdays.

This afternoon I have been playing at making hand made christmas cards. I just haven't had the time this year for stitching them and as its now nearly December I think its a bit late to start, so I am trying my hand at Card Making.

Tomorrow night I am going to Hobbycraft with my daughter so hopefully will get some bits there, and maybe some more ideas too.

I will also try and take some pictures of my cards tomorrow for you to see.

No comments: